- 00:21, 10 February 2015 Calling SOAP Web services (hist) [4,444 bytes] Maxlmus (Created page with "The ETL Framework natively supports SOAP Web services over HTTP. You will need to: # Set source or destination connection to the one linked to the SOAP endpoint # Define SOAP...")
- 16:36, 22 December 2014 Calling REST based Web services (hist) [1,153 bytes] Maxlmus (Created page with "The ETL Framework natively supports REST based Web services. You don't need to do anything special, just make sure sources are linked to the GET endpoints and destinations - t...")
- 15:53, 3 August 2014 Using Eclipse (hist) [596 bytes] Maxlmus (Created page with "ETL Framework comes with an Eclipse project so you can start playing with a code right away. To use Eclipse project: # Open Eclipse # Select Import->Import->Existing Projec...")
- 15:30, 3 August 2014 Building Source Code (hist) [1,483 bytes] Maxlmus (Created page with "ETL framework comes with a source code for core components, test suite and build scripts. In order to build ETL framework source code you need to have Java JDK 6.0 or up insta...")
- 12:41, 3 August 2014 Installing and Configuring ETL Framework (hist) [5,595 bytes] Maxlmus (Created page with "=== Installing === There are two ways to install Data Explorer: using installer or extracting files from the archive. When using installer just execute it and follow instru...")
- 15:14, 31 July 2014 Running ETL Scenarios (hist) [7,893 bytes] Maxlmus (Created page with "== Running ETL scenario using standalone executable == # Open APP_HOME/config/etl_config.xml file in your favorite text editor. # Add connections for the particular ETL scena...")
- 13:47, 31 July 2014 Configuration file (hist) [13,928 bytes] Maxlmus (Created page with "== Heading text == ETL Framework configuration file ETL configuration file tells ETL framework what connections to use and what ETL scenarios to run. It is located under APP_...")
- 13:35, 31 July 2014 Redistribution and managing dependencies (hist) [10,968 bytes] Maxlmus (Created page with "== ETL Framework Redistribution List == '''home''' etl.exe etl.app etl.jar etl.sh etlappstart.properties '''config''' client.ks etl.properties...") originally created as "Redistribution List"
- 19:09, 27 July 2014 Writing data integration and data migration scenarios (hist) [16,478 bytes] Maxlmus (Created page with "ETL scenarios must be written in special XML-based language. == Language Artifacts ==") originally created as "Writing ETL scenarios"